On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:42:15 -0500 David Eisenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>Might there be a way, from within an assembler module, to know whether or
:>not a given load module has been modified via SPZAP? I'm perfectly happy to
:>LOAD the load module, if that's any help.

It won't.

:>I know that AMBLIST can tell me if something has been zapped, but that
:>didn't seem like an easy interface to use from within an assembler module.

Use IEWBIND. You need the IDR data.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com