>it's possible to zap a module and not leave footprints, though it's not the
default.<

Yikes!

Our programmers occasionally ZAP a load module in a test load library, which is
fine. When the time comes to promote the load module into a production load
library, however, I would like our change management package to prevent the
promotion of any load module which has been zapped. I'm prepared to do that
check programmatically via an exit, if I have a reasonable way of doing it.

David