..re Not possible with standard Windows because it don't come with a FTP
server.

Ah..  But it does!

All you need to do is install IIS on your workstation, configure it and somehow
get the IP address of the WS to the host and use that to FTP your files down!

This is how I get all my performance, and other, files down to my WS every day;
which are then automagically processed by a few Excel spreadsheets.

You start with Add/Remove Programs, then to Add/Remove Windows Components,
select IIS, then specifically, Common Files, FTP Service and the IIS Snap-In.
You should be able to find the IIS install in your I386 directory.  Once
installed you need to configure IIS to point to the "incoming directory" and a
couple of other pieces of information.

If you need more, let me know and I'll check my notes.

 On Tue Mar 18 13:32 , Hal Merritt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: