I think Shane had in mind PARM=IGNIDRFULL with AMASPZAP.

Bob

Walt Farrell wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:08:21 +1000, Shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And I have had (at least) one product team from a large ISV advise just
that. Seems they thought they shipped so many fixes as zaps that the IDR
count was an issue.
Mmmmm - my thoughts were unfit for publication.
No prizes for guessing the ISV.

Shane ...