From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Support, DUNNIT SYSTEMS LTD.
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Can forked/spawned address spaces be identified as such?

Anyone?

In the meantime, I've found these in the ASSB:

ASSBWMF1 DS    XL1                 WLM flags
*                                  SERIALIZATION: none
ASSBWINI EQU   X'80'               WLM Managed Batch initiator
ASSBFSAS EQU   X'40'               WLM Managed OE Forked/Spawned

Now, are all forked/spawned address spaces managed by WLM? If not, what
else would indicate a forked/spawned address space?

What precisely is the difference between the 2 equates above? Are they
mutually exclusive? Can there be forked/spawned address spaces with both
indicators off?

Jerry