I don't know that it is.
You will get re-entered for each line, and will need to keep track of
the msgid as you can't be sure the lines will be presented consecutively
for the same message for the same address space. A real problem if you
have the potential for more than one address space to issue the message.
I had written my code on the presumption that the WTOs were always
issued from CONSOLE - and got bitten. To make matters worse, the time
between the failure, and the first (somewhat arbitrary) abend was more
than a day - very hard to debug.

Good luck - a test LPAR is a must for this sort of thing.

Shane ...

Just looked up that message - are you looking to kick the dump job off
automagically ???.
That has been solved already - see the cbt/samplib.