On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:35:28 -0400, Mark Pace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I would like to write a console exit. I have an example for msg IEE362A, but
>it is a single line message.  The message I want to trap and process is
>IEE391A which is a multiple line message.  Can anyone point me at the manual
>that describes exits for the console?

Don't bother, that wheel has been invented many times before. IMHO the best
solution is TSSO off the CBT tape, but be sure to get the latest version from
the Updates section.  Browse through file 001 for other console exits.  I put
the MLWTO code into TSSO and I'm sorry but I can't remember what manuals.
Certainly Volume 1 of System Messages for the message format and in the
case of TSSO the Sub-System Intefaces guide.  Do they still do System Exits?

http://cbttape.org/

Good luck
Dave