There was some discussion about this last month but my question wasn't
covered.  I'm testing my first NJE/IP link and it's working.  When the
connection was made today I got IAZ0543I NETSRV1 TCP/IP connection with IP
Addr: xxx.xxx.com Port: 2465 Successful.  When I connected on Monday the
port was 2963.  This is an unsecure definition so we opened the documented
port 175.  Anyone know where these port numbers are coming from and why the
change?

Alan Schwartz
Infrastructure Management Sr Analyst