Hello everyone, I'm looking for some feedback for some problems were having
with the operating system either locking up (ipl locked up) or slowing down to
a crawl for a period of around 30 minutes.

There are always changes going in but the most recent and suspect is that
1.9 tolerations ptfs were applied recently to the o/s.

The only symptom that something is happening is that any TSO users logged
on get disconnected and an error message is issued:
IKT116I USERID  RECEIVE ERROR,RPLRTNCD=14 RPLFDB2=13
 SENSE=00000000 WAITING FOR RECONNECTION
IKT122I IPADDR..PORT ...

I could'nt find the RTNCD=14 with FDB2=13 in z/OS V1R7.0 Comm Svr: SNA
Messages or the z/OS Communications Server: IP and SNA Codes and SNA
Programming Guide

I've googled trying several variations but so far all I could come up with is
that
there is possibly some problems with auxillary storage or getmain/freemain
virtual storage.

If anyone has run across these codes I would appreciate any information you
could share with me.

This is only happening once a week at the same general time so I have
scheduled several display commands such as D ASM,ALL and $DA to display
what is going on at the time.

There are several jobs that are processing across 3 lpars (not sysplexed) and
it's hard to isolate it to one job (it this is really the culprit.)

Are there any other commands I can issue to detect what might be going on
with the system at intervals leading up to the slowdown as we have very little
information to act upon except for the TSO users being forced off.

Thanks in advance,
Gil.