On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:24:44 -0500, Gilbert Cardenas
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:56:23 -0500, Mark Zelden
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>>Additional info :
>>>
>>>The VTAM/TCPIP/TSO are all running at the SYSSTC level.  The TSO stc
>does
>>>not come down but only the users are kicked off.
>>>

>>What about TN3270?
>>

>As far as I can tell, we don't run a separate TN3270 stc.  But looking at the
>TCPIP started task for the TCPIP stack functions, I did notice there was an
>EZZ4328I ERROR E010 SETTING ROUTING FOR DEVICE OSAFD10
>error so I checked and noticed that there had been some changes to the
>TCPIP ROUTE tables to accomodate a wireless change.  Looking into this but
>the once a week thing is really perturbing.

I don't know what you are calling it, but you must be if you are using
TN3270.  It is required as of z/OS 1.9.     If it is falling into some low
priority service class, then it could be that it is only TN3270 having
a problem when the system is very heavily loaded and not the entire
system as was previously mentioned.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden