I'll consider it. Of course, I'm very new at this, with no training in
sysplex or GRS or ... . I'm just an old-tyme sysprog who is beginning to
miss the stage 1 / stage 2 sysgen process. OOPS, it is time from my meds
again? [grin]

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.