On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 06:38 -0400, Daniel McLaughlin wrote:
> Not in touch with all the details as it's not my area, but we use VPS to a
> server that then uses RightFax.
>
> Believe me, that is as much as I know.

That's about as much as you want to know.

We're also RightFax customers, but not particularly happy ones.  Since
they absorbed CommercePath awhile ago, old useful features have
evaporated and support has become... difficult.

(Makes me yearn for the old days when we rolled our own.  We built and
operated a proprietary mainframe-to-fax system almost 20 years ago, a
few years before I ever heard of anyone else's product.  We probably
should have marketed it... but management reminded us at the time that
we're not in the computer business.  Oh well; lost opportunities.)

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.