From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted
MacNEIL
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 3:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z800 to z9 migration

>Your IBM reps should know about this and help you through it. We missed
>portions of this and it was a mess. Make sure you collect and apply all the
>PSP maintenance too. That will allow you to import the converted IODF/IOCDS
>without problems.

IBM has a whole series of guides for upgrades of processors.
I forget the name at the moment (old-timer's), but get your rep involved.
They'll bring the guide with its checklists, so you don't have to depend on
anecdotes and half-remembered issues.

I believe they are called SAPR; I can't remember what that stands for.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!

intended
information.