I never said it would be better, I was just wondering if that was going
to be the direction for what used to be done in ISPF dialogs.  Things
like ServerPac, Health Checker, Omegamon installer.

If history serves as any lesson, most attempts at any type of
installation dialog usually fails (CA-AGGRAVATOR anyone?) as well as
most other OEM installers.  Give me an install lib and a list of jobs to
run and I'll be just fine thank you.  The exception at this point
appears to be the ServerPac dialogs which actually appear to work nicely
and properly the way they are.  Altering them to use a web interface may
work but why bother?

Ken