Daniel,

  I liked your idea, but our "management" supports the old adage "the customer
is always right".  I had a chat with the user this morning and advised him to
change the jcl - add the vol parm etc.  I also reminded him of the fact, should
his jobs abend, I will add dasd which will be billed to his group.  Hopefully
the cost factor will come in to play.

  Thanks

Daniel McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Fix him with SMS so he gets a smaller primary. Put a JES exit in for the
same.

Seek support from managment.

Daniel McLaughlin
Z-Series Systems Programmer