Tom,

I just got the same e-mail and thought the same thoughts. With friends like these....

Kelman, Tom wrote:
I just got an email titled “Legacy Modernization Spotlight”. When I clicked on the links in it they took me to articles that look like they’re in the online version of z/Journal but they’re sponsored by Microsoft and talk about converting from the mainframe to Microsoft servers. Is z/Journal dropping the z and becoming Widows Journal, or am I reading the articles wrong? Here is a web link that ends up going to the same articles. Once you get to the main page click on one of the articles under the heading “In‑Depth”. http://zjournal.tcipubs.com/issues/LegacyModernization04-08.html
Tom Kelman

Commerce Bank of Kansas City

(816) 760-7632