On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:03:11 -0500, Kelman, Tom wrote:

>I agree with what everyone has said about z/Journal.  I've gotten it for years
and have gotten the notice about Mainframe Executive.  I just thought it was
interesting and a little strange that there were articles in z/Journal about
moving legacy applications from the z system to Windows.

It is interesting, but I attribute it to the impending demise of most
traditional
print media. We used to get newspapers that were an inch thick on a normal
week day. Today, they're 10 pages on a busy day. The Sunday paper used to
barely fit in their little plastic bags. Now you can fit a whole month in one.

These days you've got to take the advertising revenue where ever and when
ever it comes.