Well... although we use Top Secret and not RACF, I can see that our Security
Administrators have defined these Started Tasks and I'm pretty sure that I
told them to use the ARC* name and it appears to be working fine.  We also
have the ARC* address spaces defined in the WLM classification rules as ARC*
and that is working as it should, as well.  So, I think you should be able to
accomplish your goal (no pun intended...) using the ARC* names.  Perhaps
somebody else has a different experience...?

Larre Shiller
US Social Security Administration