Thanks all for pointing out the CFRMPOL keyword.  That would have saved me
some grief in building my new sysplex.  Perfect that it is ignored if there is
an
active policy "checkpointed" in the dataset, unlike COMMNDxx.  I hoped this
was new with z/OS 1.8 (just got to), but much to my chagrin, I found it in the
z/OS 1.6 I/T Ref (just came from).  One day I'll learn to RTFM...

Now that we're past the first system, it doesn't matter, unless someday we
build a *complete* DR solution.  Just the same, I think I'll update PARMLIB...

Regards,
Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company ITInfrastructure
[EMAIL PROTECTED]