On 21 May 2008 12:43:34 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Don Leahy) wrote:

>The PL had PFK10 set up as CANCEL.  This screwed me up because my own
>userid had PFK10 set up as SAVE.  After losing several rounds of
>changes by hitting CANCEL when I meant SAVE, I changed the PL's PFK10
>setting to match the one I was accustomed to.

I limit my Fkey function changes to changes that won't mess others up.
This can mean in SDSF I have commands for Shift-7 & shift-8 that
correspond with the default 7 & 8.   And my shift-swap work with swap
options.

The only one that is real different is F12 because I need a key for
recall.

The most common command people (I have seen) have different from that
does a Submit.