My friend knows the position is in Detroit but sent it to me because he thought
it was, almost, a joke.

Like you, I too checked it out and saw that it was for a consulting company in
the automotive industry.  Tell me, did you see anything that mentioned Dell?
As in Dell Computer?  For some reason that name sticks in my mind.  Made me
"think" perhaps Dell was getting into the outsourcing business.  Of course, I
could, and may well be, all wrong and it's just a figment of my lackluster
imagination.

Gary Green

I can use all the help I can get with my fight against cancer!
Please support my efforts!
Thank you.

http://www.active.com/donate/tntsonj/tntsonjGGreen

 On Wed Jun  4 14:40 , 'Kelman, Tom' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: