---------------------------<snip>----------------------------

From the 'Company Overview' in the posting

Committing to hire the best and brightest, pay them more than fairly,
give them the environment they need to excel, provide the management
systems that allow them to self manage, and then get out of their way
and let them exceed expectations.

Committing to run a no overhead operation with self discipline, where
money typically wasted on ego items is spent on employee salaries,
benefits and client relationships rather than spent on things like
expensive, glitzy brochures that get swept aside or thrown away.

Considering the salary they're quoting, maybe they should spend some money on "Market Research".

What they're offering won't even pay my mortgage, and I have a good one, at 4.25%!!! (Refinanced in 2003)