hey, it is a good salary for a part time (15 hours a week position)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: Another pathetic job offer

I wouldn't be so hasty to turn this down. It's been a long time since I was
unemployed but I clearly remember the concept of what numbers are greater
than zero. If I had to, I'd take this job, treat it as temporary, just as I
have treated every job I ever had.  What they are offering is certainly
enough to temporarily finance an ongoing job search elsewhere. I've gotten to the point in life (age does factor in here) where I have to look at every
opportunity as being possibly the last.