CC asked:

> Ok, I am beginning to be a little more intrigued here. How many
> mainframe people are actually using MACs out there? Come on, put
> your hands up. Do you love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between? Do you use
> it at work?

Nope.
Once thought about apple (primarily) for photo editting , but ridiculous
pricing schemes and proprietary "lock-in" scared me off. Past battle
scars tingling maybe ...

Then I also found out that the pr1cks had disabled some of the
diagnostics so you couldn't use probes to analyze their (and paying
partner) code flow. Same-old-same-old insular mindset.

Linux it is for me.
Mostly ...
Certainly not Apple.

Shane ...