At 10:21 AM -0400 6/10/08, Craddock, Chris wrote:
Mark Vitale writes;
 > http://www.planetmvs.com/mvsintosh/index.html#tn3270
 I have not tried any commerical 3270 emulators for the Mac
 because the free one I use is adequate. It's included
 in the list above, but here's a direct link:

 http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/CIS/tn3270/

 tn3270 does have its quirks, but the price is right - free!

Ok, I am beginning to be a little more intrigued here. How many
mainframe people are actually using MACs out there? Come on, put your
hands up. Do you love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between? Do you use it
at work?

Enquiring minds want to know :-)

My coworkers and I have been using x3270 on both Mac and Linux boxes for years to talk to a Flex box and customer's mainframes. On Leopard with the latest x11-2.2.1 package everything works great.

Harry