Craddock, Chris wrote:
Mark Vitale writes;
http://www.planetmvs.com/mvsintosh/index.html#tn3270

I have not tried any commerical 3270 emulators for the Mac
because the free one I use is adequate. It's included
in the list above, but here's a direct link:

http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/CIS/tn3270/

tn3270 does have its quirks, but the price is right - free!

Ok, I am beginning to be a little more intrigued here. How many
mainframe people are actually using MACs out there? Come on, put your
hands up. Do you love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between? Do you use it
at work?
Enquiring minds want to know :-)

CC

We have developers that use Mac OS X, and all of our products
are available for it.

It's been my personal laptop-of-choice for several years now.

        - Dave Rivers -

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Work: (919) 676-0847
Get your mainframe programming tools at http://www.dignus.com