I'm wondering if you've asked the wrong question to the wrong support group.

Basic concept.  In mainframes, "Time" is a hardware function.  For this reason,
setting the time is best handled at the hardware level.

You have a couple of alternatives, depending on your hardware configuration.

For Parallel Sysplex based technology, IBM has supported the 9037 Sysplex
Timer for many years.  The Sysplex Timer can dial out to NIST ACTS in Boulder
Colorado for a time synchronization accuracy of something like 0.1 second or
better.

OR

IBM has introduced a follow-on technology called STP which is built into the
mainframe itself.  This technology is enabled by ordering a feature code to be
installed on the machine, and is available on z990, z890, z9 and z10 servers.
STP supports dial out to NIST ACTS in Boulder, and has just recently been
enhanced to allow the STP service to synchronize to a local or internet-based
NTP service.

So, to answer the literal question of an NTP Client for z/OS, the literal
answer
is STP syncronized to an NTP service.  To answer the more broad-based
question of making sure a mainframe system automatically has the correct
time, the broad-based answer is any one of the above options.

Brian