Richard

TLS (SSL) including AT-TLS is a topic with which I have yet thoroughly to
familiarise myself.

However, I believe that it needs "hooks" in the logic "under" the API used by
the application using the transport protocol, e.g. TCP (or should that be
i.e.?).
My understanding of the situation is that such "hooks" have been "inserted"
where the API is the sockets API but not where it is the Pascal API.

Thus - assuming it is relevant - *all* "modes" of the TELNET command would
not support TLS.

Chris Mason