On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:59:40 -0500, Brian Peterson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>You need one more step.

You may be confusing him.  He doesn't  _need_ to do what you describe
below at all.  It is a neat little "trick", but I still say... why bother unless
you are really storage constrained. One less parmlib member to worry
about. One less migration action in the future should IBM change the
way this works again.  But each to their own...

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]