From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Victor Zhang
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Sharing catalog among systems,benefits or trouble?

Hi all,
We have a shared dasd that hold a shared user catalog and there are a
third
party software installed on that dasd, occasionally we met a problem
that a
LPAR will reserve the dasd and there are IOS071I meesage appeared in
syslog/operlog, how can we avoid the problem?
Is it suggested to share catalog and dasd among systems that may from
different sysplex/standalone systems?

Regards
Victor

intended