On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:41:23 -0400, Arthur T. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>At a time when you need this command, you DON'T want to be
>searching through the many possible manuals and red books
>looking for the information, nor, upon finding Jim's post,
>writing and debugging a program to compute the increment
>size.

I agree, you don't.  But even though I haven't looked at this in many years
due to the price of memory vs. the complications, using dynamic storage
reconfiguration has always taken a lot of planning.   I think the best
place to start is (was?) the PR/SM Planning Guide.

When was the last time you used it?  Practicing is good.  Just like SAD.. if
you only do it once every few years, there's a good chance you'll screw
it up.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden