David,

I have some kind of "limited skills", but I'm not *THAT* stupid ;)

I would start start by looking up the condition description in the 'LE Run-Time Messages' manual.

I have some kind of "limited skills", but I'm not *THAT* stupid ;) Of course I've looked up the condition description....

Programmer Response: Examine the contents of registers 14 and 15. If register 15 has a value of 0, then the cause was probably a routine didn't exist and a branch was made to location 0. This would indicate a link- edit failure. Examine the contents of register 14 to determine the point

Yes, and R15 **AND** R14 are ZERO.... So I came from address Zero... Vooodoooo ;-)

Bye,
Michael