Steve,

This particular kind of thing is sometimes seen where a program is
NON-LE compliant and gets called by LE compliant code. R12 is not what
LE want's it to be (and x'0000000c' is NOT what LE wants) and so it
augers in and makes a crater.

I also currently assume that I have to look in this direction. Everythig I use is my own code, written in C or ASM. The only exception (AFAIR) is the invokation of the CSI (Catalog Search Interface).....

Ok.... I'll go ahead and x-check my code again and read the C-Manual (linking stuff)....

Thank you all for your hints... When the bug is found I'll tell you...

Bye,
Michael