Being multi threaded, perhaps one or more of your modules is not really
re entrant /reusable but still bound as such.

Well, they are... But I'm using some system stuff.... Catalog Search Interface for example, SVC99, and so on. I'll go ahead and read the manual if there is some kind of serializaion neccessary....

LE has a number of debugging tools. I think you should find an exception
trace: one that only traces the last x number of events.
I know very little about C, but you should be able to do a HANDLE
CONDITION and trap some diagnostic information.

Hmmm... I'll search in the LE Manuals for that... Never heared abou that....

Thanks,
Michael