So if you go to the new EAV - I wonder how many DR Sites are actually ready
for them?  At Share I have not heard any information on that side of the
equation.  I am sure companies with internal DR Sites will be fine.  But
what about those companies that contract out for this service.  Do you think
those Service providers are really ready?

The ISV Vendors have indicated that they are ready to support EAVs.  That is
a good thing.

Lizette