John,

Terry is right.  Strictly speaking, PRINTDEV is a program control
statement for a subsystem, not a job control statement.  See
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r9/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r9.ieab500/iea2b540181.htm

--Roger

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 09/22/2008
09:25:58 AM: