On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:34:11 -0400, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Well, if you're running on the same system as where it will be converted,
>then you could checked what's defined to SJF. Or does some of SJF run in
>the Interpreter?
>
>--
>     Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT

In general, it may not be running on the same system. This is actually a
project that I am doing simply to learn how to use "flex" and "bison" to
write a "compiler". So I decided to "compile" JCL to XML. I would like to
parse as much of the JCL as I can. I could do the suggestion about
considering all "JCL" between a // CNTL and // ENDCNTL as "instream" data
and not parse it at all.

--
John McKown