Hi Itschak

Looking at the two examples below. Should the SYSIN in the second one be
SYSLIN, or is there another definition somewhere else. SYSLIN being the main
input with SYSIN usually being a concatenation via //   DD DDNAME=SYSIN

"//syslin dd disp=shr,dsn=&&syslin  from prev. step
 //syslib dd disp=shr,dsn=sys1.cob2lib
//         dd disp=shr,dsn=my.load.lib

This one didn't work for me: only modules from my.load.lib included, but
sys1.cob2lib includes were ignored:

//anydd dd disp=my.obj.lib,disp=shr
//syslib dd disp=shr,dsn=sys1.cob2lib
//         dd disp=shr,dsn=my.load.lib
//sysin dd *
  include anydd(mypgm)"

Kind regards - Terry

Terry Sambrooks
Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore, Sheffield, S17 3LA, UK

Tel: +44 (0)114 262 0933
WEB: www.legac-e.co.uk

Company Reg: 3767263 at the above address

All outgoing E-mail is scanned, but it remains the recipient's
responsibility to ensure their system is protected from spy-ware, trojans,
viruses, and worms.