I had managed to find the error ... see ..

     Description

     RSN_GCRE +

     HFS_RSN_Access_Denied (X'0002')

RSN_GCRE_Access_Denied

The current (requesting) process does not have the requested access authority to the file, or directory.

Cause: A higher access authority is being requested for this file, or directory, than is defined for this user.

Action: Verify that the correct access authority is being requested. If so, contact the file, or directory,
owner and request that the access authority be changed

strange .. I even wrote this dataset and I can not change it?

I have some other alternative?

regards

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Comstock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>