On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:53:48 +0000, Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>I cant ask because people who are using are also working for same client,
But different team(say level)....?

>If (hopefully) they are using different ID's, connect them to a group that
has access to the PDS.
>And, remove their access when no longer needed.

Sounds like the security people aren't really interested in protecting this
data. But having it available is causing Ram problems due to <elided>
coworkers. Perhaps it is time for some "social engineering" to convince the
coworkers to keep their hands off Ram's datasets. Like the 2x4 that I
mentioned before.

--
John