Ram,

I was also in the Outsourcing business for 10 years so here comes my opinion :

a) You have to speak/find the Software support staff for the Computer that
you are working on
b) Tell them what you want to do and then ask them, what do they think you
should do.

They would help you, if only they know what and where you..

Note: There has to be a Software programmer that set the Machine/Operating
system up. You just have to find him/her and it would be a better way to
approach this problem.

Anton

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:37:16 -0400, Ram Balaji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi Anton/john,
>
>John your assumptions are correct,
>
>1)Iam just a programmer.
>2)Sensitive data (I should have clearly explained this point).
>
>My sensitive datas are training datasets which I have created dealing with
training database. Many times I see?people trying to explore my dataset and
run them. I dont mind ppl using my dataset but these program point?Training
DB, Iam bit worried about this.