On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:01:32 -0400, Ram Balaji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Ted MacNEIL
>
>I didnt expect a hurting reply.
>According to me nothing is a bad question. Even a stupid question has an
answer.
>Any wat thanks for taking time to reply me.
>

>Regards,
>Ram Balaji.S.
>(Dying Hard to explore MainFrames)

There are few stupid questions asked here. Your questions have not been
stupid. They have been ignorant. Ignorant questions are not improper, IMO.
Also, they have not been formed with what some would call "proper English".
But if I had to ask a question in some other language, such as Japanese or
even French, I would not be able to do even as good a job as you have with
English.

There is some prejudice, based on outsourcing and job loss, against
answering questions here which could be considered "help me do my job so I
can take yours away." Globalization is a fact of life now and the
adjustments are hurting.

The above are my personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the
opinions of anybody in their right mind.

--
John