Mürsel Taşgın wrote:
Hi Bill,
Actually call flow is like below:
Enterprise Cobol -> Assembler V2 (566896201)
                 -> High Level Assembler (569623400)
                 -> OS/VS Cobol (5740CB103)
                 -> Enterprise Cobol (5655G5300)

There are about 20 different program calls which are Assembler V2 and HLASM.
Assembler programs were last compiled at 1992(as they are part of a product)
and i think they are not "LE-conforming".

Thanks and regards.

Mürsel Taşgın
BT Sistem Yönetimi
Yönetici Yardımcısı

Akbank Genel Müdürlüğü
Sabancı Center 34330, İstanbul
Tel: + 90 212 385 53 85
Faks: +90 212  282 62 76
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mürsel,

Do you have the source for all the programs? Why not make
everything LE-conforming? If you're not sure how to do
that, I'd be happy to come to Istanbul to teach a couple
of classes.

Maybe "Using LE Services in LE" (most recently taught in
Amsterdam last month); see
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/Language_Environment_courses/m512descr.htm

Maybe "Secrets of Inter-Language Communication in z/OS"; see
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/Language_Environment_courses/m520descr.htm

Maybe "Enterprise COBOL Update I: Essentials"; see
   http://www.trainersfriend.com/COBOL_Courses/d704descr.htm

Maybe "z/OS Assembler for Applications Programmers"; see
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/Assembler_%20courses/C500descrpt.htm

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> Check out the Trainer's Friend Store to purchase z/OS  <==
==> application developer toolkits. Sample code in four    <==
==> programming languages, JCL to Assemble or compile,     <==
==> bind and test.                                         <==
==>   http://www.trainersfriend.com/TTFStore/index.html    <==