Craig,

IBM manages all three-character component ids (also known as a "PREFIX"). They reserve the ids Axx -> Ixx for use in their own products. Management of these component ids has moved around within IBM over the years, but my most recent information is as follows:

You may request the assignment of one of the other three-character codes from IBM by email.

to: ELEMENT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You will need to provide in your email:

Program name:
Company Name:
Contact:   (an email address)
Desired three-character PREFIX:

If the requested id is available then they will assign it to your company.

Now..

I am about to step out to place a bet on The Cup (I may place a bet on that other contest too, but let's get our priorities straight.. :-) ). Then, in the company of others, I plan to imbibe a variety of alcoholic beverages while sporadically singing sea shanties until either the sun goes down or I do!

Good luck to you all.. may you back a winner today! ;-)

Graeme.