On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:49:45 +0100, R.S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm trying to use Logrec Viewer, downloaded from IBM.
>Maybe I missed the obvious:
>Is the tool suitable for configuration without logrec logstream?

Yes.  It the LOGR logstream is not active, it will use the active
logrec data set.

>My logrec data is recorded in SYS1.LOGREC dataset.
>
>More general question:
>Anyone use it? Like it?

I like it and have been using it for years.  I don't use it all that often,
but when diagnosing a problem it can be convenient instead of having
to run a batch job or look at a dump.   Especially for some of the other
technical groups (CICS, DB2, etc.) that don't seem to have a clue
on running EREP.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden