Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:

>I'm trying to use Logrec Viewer, downloaded from IBM.

>Is the tool suitable for configuration without logrec logstream?

As supplied, it is only with logstream. You can add a new option in the panels
where you can submit a batch job using your SYS1.LOGREC.

Not that difficult, just a little reworking of that rexx programs.

>More general question:
>Anyone use it? Like it?

Yup, if you are somewhat in a hurry, too lazy to submit a job with EREP, and
you want a record about an event so about three and half nanoseconds back.

;-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht