Our DBA has been looking at increasing several of the buffer pools.  I know he
said that buffer/cache hits was in the 60% range on Monday.  He did 2 rounds of
tuning, including bouncing the DB2 region last night.  DB2 is shut down usually
only on the weekend with our weekly IPL.

The problem we have is that this whole week there is a lower volume due to the
Thanksgiving holiday, so the testing today won't have the volume we need.

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer