From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Bob Shannon
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Interesting APAR OA27291 an undocumented change to GETMAIN
Behavior in z/OS 1.10

> My main complaint was that the change was undocumented

I don't know whether the change is documented, but it was disclosed to
vendors at the TDM. IMO you shouldn't have spent any time trying to
debug vendor code.

Bob Shannon
Rocket Software

email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna