On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:32:07 -0600, Peter Ten Eyck
<peter_tene...@farmfamily.com> wrote:

>I am running z/OS 1.7 and trying to install IBM Ported Tools for z/OS.
>Not being a UNIX expert any help would be great.
>
>I am getting the following errors in the APPLY output:

<snip>

I didn't do that install, but I've done similar ones.   Did you run
the "MKDIR" step?  For example, for XML toolkit it was named
IXMMKDIR.   You have to get the sample JCL from one of the
SMP/E relfiles and it needs to be done prior to APPLY.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com