Hi.

Apparently I misunderstood and thought you had just installed PSF into
the 1.8 LINKLIB by accident and wanted to correct the DDDEF and re-apply
it.  Am I correct now in guessing that you have PSF installed and
working in the 1.8 LINKLIB and you want to reinstall it into a 1.9 or
1.10 new environment?  Has PSF been ACCEPTED into the 1.8 level DLIBs?

If SMP/E is complaining that PSF isn't in the GLOBAL zone, you will need
to RECEIVE it back into the GLOBAL zone then you can apply it.  If you
are using the same CSI you used the first time you installed PSF, you
will need to use the REDO and SELECT parameters like I mentioned before.

Rex